If you’ve been wondering what a V8 Hyundai Genesis Coupe would look like, don’t wonder no longer.
Rhys Millen Racing and Hyundai teamed up for this year’s SEMA and bolted a Tau V8 from a Genesis sedan into a Geni Coupe. So you have a 450 hp Coupe here which is also fitted with lots of aftermarket goodies.
To name a few, the car comes with HRE 793-RS 19-inch wheels, Hankook Ventus R-S3 tires and Brembo carbon ceramic rotors with Brembo six and four piston calipers, plus an aero kit consisting of RMR carbon front lip, carbon spoiler, carbon rear diffuser, carbon side skirts, carbon fog light ducts and carbon grill.
Mechanical components RMR modified include:
- Hyundai 5.0-liter Tau V8 Engine
- RMR Custom Stainless Exhaust with Greddy SE Rear Section
- RMR Custom Adapter Plate
- RMR Custom Light Weight Clutch & Flywheel
- K&N Panel Filter
- AEM Engine Management System
- Brembo Carbon Ceramic Rotors (Front – 15.5-inch, Rear – 15-inch)
- Brembo Six Piston Front Calipers Four Piston Rear
- HRE 793-RS II-Spoke Rims (Front – 19×8.5, Rear – 19×9.5)
- Hankook Ventus V12 Tires (Front – 245/40ZR19, Rear – 275/35ZR19)
Interior enhancements include:
- RMR Interior Suede Trip Package
- Sparco Chrono Sport Seats with RMR Accents
- Sparco Track Sliders
- RMR Seat Brackets
- Sparco Tecno Leather Shift Knob
- RMR 1-inch Steering Column Extension